Affiliates will be paid each month for valid referrals generated from the month prior. You must have a verified PayPal account and accumulate at least 2 theme sales in the previous month to receive an affiliate payment from Kadence Themes.
- We do not pay affiliates for the download of free themes.
- We do not pay affiliates for unsuccessful transactions.
- We do not support spamming or the use of fake promotions as an affiliate.
- You will be responsible to pay any and all taxes (federal, state, local, etc.) on your earnings.
Abuse of the Kadence Themes affiliate program will result in nonpayment and removal from the program. We monitor each transaction and track all sales. We do not support dishonest sales tactics. Unacceptable tactics which will result in nonpayment and possible termination include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising coupon codes – including temporary promotional codes, expired codes, inaccurate discounts, or inaccurate payment details of any kind.
- Misrepresenting or inaccurately describing Kadence Themes services, products, brand, or trademark.
- Misleading referred users in a manner which implies the inclusion of any product, service, or experience beyond that expressly depicted on Kadencethemes.com.
- Affiliates that sign up for the program and refer themselves for a discount on our products.
- Failure to have your PayPal email address within our records in the form of an affiliate application or email notification, as we are likely to suspect fraud in this scenario.
- Fraudulent form leads.
If we have any reason to suspect fraud the affiliate will not be paid and the account will be terminated.