PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days. If in that time you feel like you want to add more information please email us.
If you’re approved, you will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Kadence Themes via referral links.
Affiliates will be paid each month for valid referrals generated from the month prior. You must have a verified PayPal account and accumulate at least 2 theme sales in the previous month to receive an affiliate payment from Kadence Themes.
- We do not pay affiliates for the download of free themes.
- We do not pay affiliates for unsuccessful transactions.
- We do not support spamming or the use of fake promotions as an affiliate.
- You will be responsible to pay any and all taxes (federal, state, local, etc.) on your earnings.
Abuse of the Kadence Themes affiliate program will result in nonpayment and removal from the program. We monitor each transaction and track all sales. We do not support dishonest sales tactics. Unacceptable tactics which will result in nonpayment and possible termination include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising coupon codes – including temporary promotional codes, expired codes, inaccurate discounts, or inaccurate payment details of any kind.
- Misrepresenting or inaccurately describing Kadence Themes services, products, brand, or trademark.
- Misleading referred users in a manner which implies the inclusion of any product, service, or experience beyond that expressly depicted on Kadencethemes.com.
- Affiliates that sign up for the program and refer themselves for a discount on our products.
- Failure to have your PayPal email address within our records in the form of an affiliate application or email notification, as we are likely to suspect fraud in this scenario.
- Fraudulent form leads.
If we have any reason to suspect fraud the affiliate will not be paid and the account will be terminated.
If a purchase is refunded it will not be included in any payout.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason.
Affiliate Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase from Kadence Themes or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Your information collected through the affiliate application is used for managing affiliates accounts, maintaining customer support and in-house marketing. This information is kept confidential and is not shared.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Kadence Themes. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Kadence Themes. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.