1. Download and install Mailchimp for wordpress plugin:
2. Navigate to the plugin settings, and follow the links to obtain your API:
5. Create an API Key and copy it.
6. Paste and save the API to your WordPress MailChimp area. You should see a notification indicating that your API has been connected to MailChimp:
7. Return to MailChimp’s website, and create a new list
8. Save the list and return to the MailChimp for WP area of your site to confirm that the list has been integrated
9. Go to MailChimp For WordPress> Forms, and create a new form. Be sure that you are giving it a title and assigning a list.
10. Add any needed fields to your form. If you like, click the “Messages” tab set the messages. If you wish to add a title to your form, you can do so with html
11. once youre happy with the form, save the form and copy the shortcode:
12. place the for by adding shortcode where ever desired
13. View your site to verify that the form is properly showing:
Add MailChimp Form to a Pop Up
The default MailChimp Popup script from MailChimp’s website will break your site. There is a workaround, but if you’ve already setup MailChimp for WordPress, you can simply add your form to a popup.
1. Firstly, download Boxzilla from here: