I’m having trouble getting the size of the Header and Home Image Slider on my homepage right for all devices.
– On desktops, the Kadence Slider is a bit less than double the height of the Header, which looks good to me.
– On tablets, or if I flip my (Android) phone sideways so it’s in landscape format, the Header and Kadence Slider are about the same size, which still looks ok.
– If I have the phone in normal (portait) orientation, though, the Header is almost double the height of the Kadence Slider: there’s a big chunk of blank space under the logo on the Header and the Slider is very narrow.
I’d like the header to be balanced (not have a band of blank space under the logo and ‘hamburger’ menu that is wider than the blank space above the logo/menu) and, ideally, the slider to be taller (about the same size as the header, or even double like it is when displayed on desktop). But after some experimentation I can’t work out how to do this without messing it up for desktop/tablet, which I’m happy with.
My settings are currently:
– Header Style is default, Header Height set to 150, Sticky/Shrink/Enable Transparent until scrolled are all off, Logo Container Width is 50%.
– Home Image Slider set to Kadence Slider Pro
– In the slider, Grid Height is 260, Width is 1140, Full Height Off, Full Width On, Mobile Minimum 0px, Respect Aspect Ratio Off, Parallax Off
This topic is: resolved