Forum Replies Created
- December 6, 2018 at 11:10 am #210030
Be sure to clear your cache with each plugin.
Let me know if you find a problem plugin.
-KevinDecember 5, 2018 at 8:03 am #209938
The first thing that I would test is your active plugins. It’s possible one may be causing this issue.
To test your plugins, deactivate them one by one, and view the problem when each plugin is inactive. If the issue goes away when a certain plugin is OFF, then you know that it is responsible for your problem.
Let me know if you find anything.
-KevinDecember 4, 2018 at 1:23 pm #209889
2. Try going to Theme Options> Shop Archive Settings, and set “Enable Product Image Aspect Ratio on Catalog pages” to OFF. Does that make a difference?
4. Just to be clear, you’re wanting to display variations in your archive pages? Unless I’m missing a feature that’s included in one of our plugins, I don’t know how you would do this. You would likely have to use a third party add on. I’ll let you know if I find anything.
-KevinDecember 3, 2018 at 9:14 am #209726
1. You can go to Theme Options> Shop Archive Settings and set “Shop Product Column Layout” to One Column.
2. Did you clear your cache after making the change and give WooCommerce some time to regenerate your thumbnail images? It can take awhile for this to be complete if you have a lot of product image.
3. I can’t speak for that plugin, but it doesn’t have a very large user base and the reviews it does have aren’t very good, so I would probably not recommend it. I don’t really understand exactly what you’re wanting to change. Can you show a screenshot so I can see exactly what you’re wanting to change?
4. Are you wanting your select boxes to allow users to select product variations on your product pages? If so, you can setup variable products by following this tutorial:
Or are you thinking of something different?