Forum Replies Created
- June 14, 2018 at 10:20 am #193108
It seems that you’re setting that page as your home page in Settings> Reading, which overrides it being a category page.
You can use this email to create a login, though you could also just make one up, it isn’t necessary to use a specific email address to create a login.
-KevinJune 14, 2018 at 10:13 am #193107
I’m not familiar with that system so I suggest contacting them to see if their product has any implementation with wordpress and woocommerce. It doesn’t seem like it based on the information I’m seeing on their site, but they will be able to tell you for sure.
-KevinJune 13, 2018 at 3:32 pm #193046
The page you linked to isn’t a product category page. This is the product category page for fitness supplements:
Does that page reflect the change when you edit the permalink?
-KevinJune 13, 2018 at 2:43 pm #193039
1. Yes, in Theme Options> Shop Settings> Product Image Sizes, you can turn off the theme crop.
2. There is no correct size for displaying the images on your site, but the files you upload should be around 1600px x 1600px so that they display nicely in all browsers/devices. This is covered in the image optimization post you linked to here:
3. The theme takes care of image sizing based on column settings and how the browser/device needs them to be. A screen with higher pixel density will need larger images to display them at the same size without distorting them. So with a retina screen with 2x the pixels, you want the image to display 2x the amount of pixel dimensions compared to a regular display. The theme does this automatically as long as the image file is large enough. Does that make sense?
June 13, 2018 at 2:21 pm #193037
- This reply was modified 6 days, 6 hours ago by Kevin.
Yeah, it’s not seeming like there are many free options out there. Have you tried the free event tickets plugin to see if it would be worth purchasing?:
We unfortunately do not have any products with this functionality, so it’ll be up to you and your client to decide which will work best for this site.
-KevinJune 13, 2018 at 1:05 pm #193017
You can configure PayPal and WooCommerce without a plugin. If you need the braintree extension, the plugin should work fine. We don’t test WooCommerce extensions though so we wont be able to help you get it setup. If you have questions about what the plugin can do, your best option is to contact the plugin developer.