Install & Activate
- Download the Kadence Custom Fonts plugin from your account page here.
- From your WP admin panel, navigate to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Find your plugin download, and install and activate.
Upload Your Font
- If planning to use a Google font, you can find a full list here.
- If you have a custom font you want to use you can generate all your webfont files here.
- From your WP admin panel, navigate to Custom Fonts >> Add New Custom Fonts.
- Create a title for your font, then enter the font family name exactly as it is listed.
- Next, enter the font-specific style name (if you don’t know what this is then leave this blank).
*Note the font-specific style name can be found in the css.
- Next, download the font files, if you have a .zip file you need to extract it to get access to all the individual font files.
- Then upload each font file to the specific font file type location in the add fonts page of the plugin.
- After you have all the files uploaded scroll to the bottom of your font edit page and choose a font size and style.
That’s it! You should now see your custom font in the dropdown list from your theme options.